Thursday, June 28, 2012

Interview Fabulous

I ran out of time this morning to take a picture, but I looked fabulous for my interview.  I bought a new shirt at Target Tuesday night and wore that with my old gray skirt and my even older black blazer.  I painted my nails red and wore a red beaded necklace my sister sent my for Christmas.  My hair was done and I had makeup on.  I even had time to update and print out my resume and some of my letters of recommendation.  I think the interview went well.  It was right up my alley, teaching the same or just one grade above what I have taught most of my career.  As soon as I got home I e-mailed the principal a thank you letter with a list of more references she can call.  I plan on hand-writing a Thank You note to both the principal and the teacher who interviewed me and mailing it later this afternoon.  I should know within the next week if I got the job.  In the meantime, I will continue to apply for more positions in the surrounding school districts.  Wish me luck!




Pinned Image

These are some pictures I pulled from the web that represent similar items I wore today (it was more fun than putting it all back on a taking a picture, LOL!!)

Linking up with these blogs:


Franny :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Franny, would you mind relinking your post to my blog? I am trying out a new "link up tool" that will show your thumbnail in the blog post instead of having to click to a new page. Thanks! I think this will help us both out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, just kidding!

    ReplyDelete

People Who Think I'm Fabulous!